Types of Data We Collect. We collect personal information from users, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us.
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, including through our Application(s), we may collect your carrier and country in which you are located.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- If you share a workflow you designed via the Application (a “Workflow”) using the “Share Workflow” button, we will collect your Workflow along with all information embedded in the Workflow. Please be mindful of the information you embed in your Workflows prior to clicking the “Share Workflow” button.
- If you register for the Workflow Sync service, we will collect all of the Workflows on your device along with all information embedded in said Workflows for the purposes of synchronizing your Workflows to your other devices or restoring a backup of your workflows on a future date.
- We collect other types of personal information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect personal information at other points in our Service that state that personal information is being collected.
Information Collected via Technology. We would like your help improving the quality and performance of our products and services. Your device can automatically collect analytics information and send it to Apple for analysis but only with your explicit consent.
Analytics may include details about hardware and operating systems specifications, performance statistics, and data about how you use your devices and applications. None of the collected information identifies you personally. Personal data is either not logged at all, is subject to privacy preserving techniques or is removed from any reports before they’re sent to Apple.
By using these features, you agree and consent to Apple’s and its subsidiaries’ and agents’ transmission, collection, maintenance, processing and use of this information as described above.
Use of Your Personal Information.
General Use. In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Application and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Application and Services;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of DeskConnect.
- Health Data. With your permission, Workflow may access health data stored in HealthKit on your device. This data is used only in the manner specified by the workflows you create or download on your device. Workflow does not access your health data in any way, other than as necessary to run the workflows you configure, and your health data will not be shared with any third parties.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to DeskConnect. These third party service providers are required not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by DeskConnect.
Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. All users may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in their user Account by contacting us or by editing their profile via the Service. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Applications. You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- Security of Your Personal Information. DeskConnect is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while DeskConnect uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, DeskConnect cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Last Revised: August 14, 2017